3.8

The physical therapy service I received were wonderful.My complaint is about billing.

An invoice posted twice to my account. The representative indicated on 2 separate occasions that it must have been a glitch in the system. The "glitch" was not corrected within 3 weeks. No other opportunities or information is given to assist with billing issues and the representative hung up the telephone after I did not accept her explanation.

All I wanted was to understand and have the duplicate invoice removed from my account even though it was stated that I was not billed twice.

The physical therapy services I received were wonderful and this just put a bad flavor or customer service.I do have insurance but it is an HSA and since I am paying directly out of pocket, I want my account to be straight.

Review about: Gentiva Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Physical therapy.

I didn't like: Billing.

Had an Experience with Gentiva?

Comments

Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more