2.8

REPORT THEM to Department of Health and the ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE ! Never trust them with yourself or your loved ones !

The BAD :They provide poor care purposely! They're contracted with Kindred Facilities to kick you OUT of their house to get more money in their facilities. THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE . They also got involved in my mother's Medical mal practice suit I just got her out of ?

They tried to prevent me from getting her TO HER NEW DOCTOR !! NEW NETWORK! Occupational therapist brought her a HARD SEAT to SHEER ON with a wound ? They wouldn't leave bandages !!

They tried to keep her housebound to qualify for medicare make her sick , recorded her as SICK. they rushed at me with their clipboards to sign for pay on days I called the office and said we NEED A BREAK ! Im a trained CNA/LPN and KNOW BETTER !! The Nurse said my husband was' unhelpfull'!!!

Because he wouldn't help change a bandage on my mothers bare rear end ?! ( He only gave her the ENTIRE BOTTOM FLOOR! ) DISRESPECTED my gentle hard working husband in his house ?! And there's more .No I don't want to be contacted.

The Good: admin office staff are competent ,caring, ,concerned make adjustments as needed , concerned for the need and desire to stay at home .

Never TRIED anything shady . Speech therapist excellent with integrity same with Bath aide ( caring ) PT -hard working , excellent .Male Nurse SNIDE Synister , and arrived unscheduled

Review about: Gentiva Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments