This is pertaining to an individual who was recently recruited as a Sales Representative for Gentiva.This female individual has a friend, commonly known as Chubby, that works for Kennestone Hospital, Marietta GA.

I was admitted to Kennestone Hospital, Marietta GA recently and subsequently found out via text messages that this individual was intent on finding out information about my personal medical issues by way of imploring Chubby to mischievously ascertain this information, effectively violating HIPAA Privacy Laws.

It sickens me to the gut that these individuals, especially this female individual working for GENTIVA has this mindset to break the HIPAA Privacy Act for information that would compromise my situation in many ways.These people need to be disciplined and am surprised that GENTIVA has failed to screen these individuals during the interview process.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gentiva Nurse
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss untrustworthy company / Not specified
Preferred solution Untrustworthy people should NOT work for company obligated by Privacy Laws

Had an Experience with Gentiva?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1298045

Further to this individual working for GENTIVA, it's even disappointing that this individual, being a single mother of an 8 yr old boy, indulges in illicit drug use and quite probable dealings; I say dealings because it's a known fact that she invites others to indulge in this activity. To add insult to the wound, her immediate manager, who also works for GENTIVA, is harboring this individual. It's shameful that GENTIVA doesn't indulge in random drug testing of its employees; we all know how weak characters can easily be enticed to illicit activity.