The initial intake notes specified "skilled nursing 2 times per week for 8 weeks with an additional 3 visits as necessary.They NEVER came 2 times a week.

They only left additional wound care supplies if requested and then reluctantly. When they did come they barely had time to clean and pack the wound, were dismissive of the Dr.s orders, and they were rude to the patient. Repeated phone calls to the supervisor were either not returned or not given the consideration they deserved.

I WILL verify that the insurance company was not charged for 2 visits per week.If they were that would be insurance fraud in addition to the absolutely substandard care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gentiva customer care. Gentiva needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gentiva customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gentiva.

Had an Experience with Gentiva?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1306077

I agree, Gentiva provides the worst wound care ever.I get back to my client in a week and see that care has obviously "not" been provided properly.

The wound had tripled in size, nor had this fact even been reported! Did I mention this is after the fact of another wound they were providing care for led to losing two toes?

Really Gentiva, I know you can't perform miracles but please atleast do your job properly.I see the improvements in my clients with other companies, never with yours.

Hello, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.Please know that we take these concerns very seriously and would like the opportunity to discuss them directly.

I've passed along your review to the facility administration and I would like to follow up with you personally.Please send me an email with your contact information to joy.sautter@kindred.com Thank you, Joy Sautter, Manager of Online Reputation, Kindred Healthcare